Wednesday, July 1, 2009

We're Having a Girl

For those that don't know - we are having a girl. And of course, we are ecstatic. The pregnancy has gone really well so far. I am now 22 weeks and feeling great. I seem to be having a bit more energy lately. The house is almost always clean, I made insane amounts of freezer jam yesterday and I am in the process of canning a few months worth of food storage. I am sure it won't last forever, so I better take advantage while I can. We have not decided on a name yet. Ellie is still my favorite, but we have a bit of time. I cannot wait to decorate for a girl - I love pink and brown together - and we are going to go with polka dots and stripes. Send any cute ideas you have - I can always use the help!

6 comments:

De Anne said...

Congratulations!!! Girls are so much fun. Glad to hear you are feeling well and being so productive. That is great!

Paige Goepfert said...

What great news! Keep us updated on how things are goindg!

Casey said...

Yay! Congrats! Finally you won't be the only girl in the family anymore. :)

Amanda said...

Wahoo! That is exciting news! Congrats!

Ruston and Julie said...

Congrats Angela! I didn't even know you were prego, but I'm so escited your having a girl. Dad's are SOOO cute with their daughters. You'll love it.

Em said...

Congratulations! That is wonderful news! I can't believe how big your boys are getting!